Car Pillow, PYRUS Seat Belt Shoulder Pillow Suit for Airplanes, Buses, Cars, Trains

I purchased this seat belt pillow for my little daughter to use, she tends to fall asleep on long car rides. I received one blue color, lightweight and durable car pillow. This soft shoulder pillow is very comfortable for her to use. She can adjust the pillow to her liking easily. It is made with a micro-suede material and it is well cushioned. It is easy to install and attached to the seat belt, the Velcro bond is very strong. As my child moves and tugs the pillow, it stayed secured. The pillow is well stitched and the design is perfect for her to use. This is a great traveling pillow to take on the road for us. My daughter likes it a lot. I have not and will not receive any monetary compensation for my review of this car pillow by Pyrus. This seat belt shoulder pillow looks exactly as pictured, and works as advertised.

No comments:

Overcome With Cuteness

Overcome With Cuteness