Bastex On the GO Blue Shoulder Bag Gym Sports Backpack Outdoor Chest Pack

I run a lot of errands, and I hate taking my big purse. I want something small and easy to carry around. This little blue color shoulder bag seems to be the perfect answer. I ordered this to keep my wallet, cell phone, small notebook, pen, water bottle and a few makeup items. This lightweight bag feels heavy duty to me. The material feels strong and durable. This convenient and versatile bag can be taken to fishing, beach or anywhere, because it will hold my things securely. The other great benefit is that my hubby can carry this bag for me too, unlike my pink color purse LOL. My husband actually carries this shoulder bag over his shoulder, but when he holds my purse, he holds it like a grocery bag. I have not and will not receive any monetary compensation for my review of this Bastex On the Go shoulder bag. This cool little shoulder bag looks exactly as pictured, and works as advertised. 

No comments:

Overcome With Cuteness

Overcome With Cuteness