Totally Pink Women's Plus Size Warm and Cozy Plush Onesie Pajama

I saw this onesie, and thought it looked super adorable. I was going to order this for my daughter, but when I saw that it is for plus-sized women, I decided to order this for myself. Why the heck not? I can still be adorable for my hubby LOL. I wear a medium to large size, but this 1X-2X plus size fits me well. I like my jammies to be roomy and comfortable, and that is exactly how this outfit feels. My kids say I am warm and cuddly. This cute pink zebra onesie has a cute drawstring hoodie top, and easy to zip front zippers. This outfit is well stitched and finely detailed. I love the cute little ears on top of the hoodie, and the black elastic cuffs at the ankles and wrists. The only thing is when I need to use the bathroom, I have to take off the whole onesie, but then again that is how it is when you wear a onsie. I have not and will not receive any monetary compensation for my review of this adorable Totally Pink Women's Onesie Pajama. This women's plus size onesie pajama looks exactly as pictured, and it works as advertised. I am not influenced by the seller nor other reviewers, all my reviews are reflections of my own personal experience. I love this super roomy and comfortable onsie. I will be taking this jammie with me on our family trips.

No comments:

Overcome With Cuteness

Overcome With Cuteness