Bellavie Portable Sauna Foldable Far Fir Infrared Tent SPA Therapeutic Detox-Weight Loss w/ Chair -Pink

I love the sauna at my old gym. I joined the gym just to use the sauna only, because I have my own exercise devices at home I'd rather use. My husband was going to have a sauna built at the house for me to use, but I didn't want to spend that kind of money or space. That is when I came across this portable sauna on Amazon, and they had a promotional deal for me. I researched online as well as on Youtube, weighting the pros and cons. I really like this one because it is a portable, foldable Far Fir Infrared sauna. There are other kinds of saunas out there like the traditional sauna and the steam one. I really wanted the steam sauna, but am happy with the current one. I went for the Far Fir Infrared because it offers a better result. The FIR sauna heat goes deeper into the tissues than other sauna types. What that means is it will help remove more toxins by flushing them out through our pores. There are tons of information at our finger tips; if one wishes to compare and contrast the different types of sauna benefits such as weight reduction, toxin removal, reducing stress and muscle pains. I wanted something that offers me the same benefits from the sauna at my gym, so that I don't have to keep paying for membership. That is my reason for having a portable sauna. I really like using this product, I have been using it almost every day for about two weeks or so now. I like the ease of folding it down and putting it in the closet when not in use - space saver. The control panel on the remote is easy to use. I set it for the default temperature at 150 degree for half an hour each session. This sauna took me literally minutes to put up or take apart. I feel that this sauna is made of pretty good quality materials. This sauna is easy to use, and lightweight enough for me to take it into any room in the house. The packaged arrived on time, and it contained one easy foldable, portable sauna with remote control attached, on lightweight, foldable chair, a wooden foot massager, and a strong and durable carrying case. This product looks exactly as pictured, and works as advertised.

Tips:
I wrap a thin towel around my neck to catch and dry up sweat dripping from my neck and face. I place a bath towel on the chair and one on the floor for the same reason - sweat.

No comments:

Overcome With Cuteness

Overcome With Cuteness