Yafeli Professional Detangling Hair Brush

Okay, I really wanted to love this brush. I purchase this brush for my daughter because she is a girly girl. She loves her blings :D Unfortunately, this brush came with a few missing blings. On the top center of the brush and the tail end of the brush the blings were missing and a sticky glue residue was left on it.  I scratched off the glue handed the brush to daughter and she said no. She rather uses her old one without the blings. The brush itself works, it does detangle hair. The brush head is flexible and the design is nice. The concept of having the pink rhinestones does make the brush pop out at you, but because of some missing blings, the brush now looks and feel cheap. One of the main selling points of this brush as opposed to other Detanglers is that it is glamorous, but it doesn't feel that way. That is the reason, I am giving this a three star instead of five.

No comments:

Overcome With Cuteness

Overcome With Cuteness