A-Flow™ 5 Function Luxury 4" Dual Shower Head System

I love this ergonomic shower head by A-Flow. It comes with instructions and everything you need to put the shower head together. I love the fact that no tools are required to install the shower head. It was very simple to install, took a total of 15 minutes. It features three-way dual shower head that has 5 functions of water pressure. The shower head is very easy to use. Just move the switch to direct the water and turn the dial to use to adjust the shower pressure. You can have rain, aeration, combo of rain/aeration, massage, and a combo of rain/massage. I love the long 60" flexible hose which enables me to wash my dogs in the tub a lot easier. The material is not chrome, but it's not cheap plastic either. It's a very durable, high quality, plastic material that has a chrome finish. The workmanship on the shower head is superb, I have not had any issues with it leaking. The water pressure is great on all five functions, and it looks fantastic. I was very fortunate that the seller let me evaluate this in exchange for a review.

No comments:

Overcome With Cuteness

Overcome With Cuteness