Celluvin Cellulite Cream with Caffeine and Retinol by Senvie

I like this Celluvin cellulite cream by Senvie. It comes in a 4 Oz size tube. The cream has many great ingredients in it, like Caffeine and Retinol. Caffeine is the classic cellulite fighting ingredients. It immediately tightens the skin, so you will see results fast. I can't even start to tell you all the good things with retinol. Retinol has so many benefits of anti-aging with anti-blemish and now anti-cellulite. The product squeezed out like a gel rather than a cream. It has a strong scent at first, but the smell goes away quickly. I like the scent, but my kids don't. It does not smell bad like vicks or other strong medicine odor. I have other cellulite creams that gave an ICY HOT sensation, but this one did not. There was no discomfort in using the product. The gel is not greasy, oily nor sticky. I Put it on during the night and in the morning, my skin felt softer. I do not expect it to be magic in a tube, so only time will tell if this product will produce results.

No comments:

Overcome With Cuteness

Overcome With Cuteness