Majestic Pure Moroccan Argan Oil






I like the fact that this Argan oil is organically certified, and is made with the highest quality ingredients. Majestic Pure is one of the brands I trust, because their quality is top notch while still making their products affordable. The oil came in a huge 4 Oz glass bottle with a dropper. I used Argan oil for restoring my damaged hair. It helps give my hair back, it's natural, healthy, silky shine. I only need to add a few drops to my hair after washing. I also use it for my face, neck, hands and feet. I massage a few drops into my skin gentlely. It absorbed quickly and was non greasy. This oil helps reduce fine lines, control breakouts, heal scars and damage skin, and balance skin tones. I also use it for my nails, in which it helps with making your nails healthy and strong. This product has a bit of a stronger earthy scent than the ones I currently have.

No comments:

Overcome With Cuteness

Overcome With Cuteness