Radha Beauty Lavender Essential Oil

First off I have to say this is a huge 4 Oz bottle. I am totally in love with this Radha Beauty Lavender Essential Oil. I am a self proclaimed essential oil connoisseur LOL. I have a huge range of different essential oils and many different brands. Radha Beauty has not disappointed me in their quality as quantity of essential oils. This lavender oil is by far one of my favorites. The oil is very concentrated, so much so that I can smell that sweet scent from the dark glass bottle with the cap being closed. This product is made 100% pure and natural ingredients with no added harsh chemicals. I used this for my laundry in my dryer balls. My goodness the whole house smells so good, I might do more laundries than needed LOL jk. I also used it as a perfume, made massage oil with it, added to my mud mask, bath water and diffuser. I did receive this product for free, but my review is honest and unbiased. The price of this bottle is under $14, that is a great price for the quantity and quality of this lavender essential oil. For example, the 1 Oz bottle of lavender oil I got from GNC cost me $10. The quality is comparable, but quantity wise Radha has them beat by a mile or more.

No comments:

Overcome With Cuteness

Overcome With Cuteness