Azara Organics Organic Seaweed Powder

Open the doors to the sea! Yes, this is that powerful. It's not really a bad smell, just a bit strong. Then again, what do you expect when it's organic kelp powder :D It does not contain any harsh chemicals, so it's safe to use with all skin types. Kelp aka seaweed has tons of benefits for us internally as well as externally. It has a gel-like layer that includes niacinamide (packed with vitamin B3). That can help treat a whole range of skin conditions such as blisters and acne. It also has stabilizing minerals that help your skin stay hydrated and moisturized.  I am Chinese, so I cook and make soup with fresh kelp. The smell doesn't bother me. For my daughter, she didn't like the smell. I added a few drops of essential oil to my DIY masks and she was fine with it. I used this to make facial masks, and it helps clean, revitalize, refresh and treat my sun damaged skin. I also made body wraps with it to help treat cellulite on certain parts of my body (tummy :D).

No comments:

Overcome With Cuteness

Overcome With Cuteness