Pure Body Naturals Dead Sea Mud Mask

I am trying out this Pure Body Naturals Dead Sea Mud Mask. I love mud masks and Dead Sea Mud Mask are my favorite. I was told by many people in all professions that these mask help improve the overall health and complexion of my skin. That is one of the reasons why I use them, and I love having a spa day with my girls. This mask is very light and non-scented. The mask glided on my face smoothly. I didn't sense any irritation or over tightening as I do with another dead sea mud mask I have. I left it on my face for 15 minutes and washed it off. I applied toner, vitamin c serum and retinol moisturizer after using the mask. My face felt very smooth and clean. The product has a lot of great ingredients that work together to help minimize blemishes and scars, reduce fine lines and cellulite, and draws out toxins. I love that this product is made with natural ingredients, so I use it on my daughters too :D

No comments:

Overcome With Cuteness

Overcome With Cuteness