Derma Smooth Skin Brushing System

I love this skin brush cleaning system by Derma Smooth Skin. The package came with a cleansing brush, body brush, exfoliating brush, and a small pumice stone. The brushes are all very sturdy and soft. The handle is a beautiful teal and white color. It has a click button on it to turn off and on. You need four AA batteries to use this, so I snagged them from hubby's game controller. Yaay, rechargeable batteries! I couldn't pull the bottom of the handle off to place the batteries in, so hubby pulled it off for me and he notices his batteries are now mine :D The brush is very gentle to use, I even used it to cleanse the eye area. The smallest brush is the best for using it on sensitive areas on the skin or sensitive skins in general. The brushes rotates smoothly over my face. I used the pumice stone on my elbow and it did a great job in smoothing it out. Added plus, sign up and get discounts on replacements. I have another brush that I used and lasted me a few months, so I assume in about half a year or so I will need to buy replacement brushes. I like this system better than the brush I currently have. This one is more durable and has more brush heads. It is easy to clean and store away or take on a trip. I felt pampered and cleaned after using the brushes and putting  my facial products on (toner, serum, and moisturizer).

No comments:

Overcome With Cuteness

Overcome With Cuteness