Majestic Pure Rosehip Oil

I like this Rosehip oil with Majestic Pure. The oil is made from 100% pure and organic certified ingredients. It comes in a generous, dark, glass bottle with a dropper. It is non-scented and very gentle. The color is a yellowish-gold color. Rosehip oils have many benefits, such as restoring your skin elasticity, reduce and lighten dark spots, help scars and injuries to heal quicker, boost collagen production, smooth and hydrate skin. My little girl loves to run around with her dog. Thus, she gets bumped and scratches ever so often, this oil comes in really handy. I remember when I just used Neosporin on her injuries and it will take two weeks or more to heal completely. But, when I used Rosehip oil in conjunction to the Neosporin, her injuries heal completely in a week or sooner. For myself, my elbow gets cracked and hard because of me typing on the keyboard and leaning on it. I used Rosehip oil to soften and heal my elbow.

No comments:

Overcome With Cuteness

Overcome With Cuteness