ArtNaturals Enhanced Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid

I like this serum a lot. The product comes in a little, dark glass bottle with a dropper. The serum is applied after I have cleansed and toned my face. The serum is easy to apply and absorbed into my skin quickly. This product is neither sticky nor oily. It has a soft scent that I like. I also love the ingredients being all organic and natural. It is cruelty free and has not harsh chemicals like paraben. The product is very gentle, so it can be used twice a day. Vitamin C serums are very beneficial to your skin. It increases your collagen production to give you that plumpness back to your face. It helps reduce fine lines and repair sun damaged skins. It can help brighten your face to give you back that glow.

No comments:

Overcome With Cuteness

Overcome With Cuteness