Body Merry Hyaluronic Acid Serum

I love Body Merry products. This Hyaluronic Acid Serum is a keeper too. The product comes in a dark blue, glass bottle with a dropper. The serum is a bit thicker than water, but not as thick as a gel. I applied the serum after I cleansed and toned my face. I only needed to add a small amount, a little went a long way. The product absorbed into my skin quickly without being sticky nor oily. I have not experienced any irritation or break outs while using this product. The serum made my face feel very smooth and hydrated. The product is packed with some great ingredients besides hyaluronic acid, it has vitamin c, green tea, and jojoba oil. These ingredients help reduce fine lines and blemishes, even skin tone, and sooth damage skins.

No comments:

Overcome With Cuteness

Overcome With Cuteness