Majestic Pure Vitamin C Serum

I love vitamin C serums because they're just so many benefits of using it. It helps my skin to reduce fine lines, balance skin tones, repair my skin from UV damage and increase collagen production. Majestic Pure Vitamin C Serum is one of the bands I really like. For around $12 for a vitamin C serum this size is a bargain. This is a 4 OZ bottle, my usual serum comes in 1 Oz only. The ingredients used are 98% natural and 70% organic. The product comes with clear and simple directions to follow for storage and application. I use it twice a day, after cleansing and toning my face. Then I follow that up with a good retinol moisturizer. The serum is gentle and absorbs quickly on my face. Its consistency is on the watery side. It has a slight scent.

No comments:

Overcome With Cuteness

Overcome With Cuteness