My youngest daughter is now 1 years old!

Wow, time really flies by when you are having fun. We have been blessed with two wonderful little girls and life is never the same. I really don't know where we would be if not for these two little precious ones. They taught me and my husband how to really love and care for each other as well as for them. Because, of our daughters, my husband and I are closer together than we could have been without her. The two girls has made our heart warm again as we were both lost in this cold world we call home. They say nothing on earth is free and nothing good can come out of freebies....Not true for the love of these girls were free and they are priceless!

Enjoy life, stop and smell those roses...for time goes by so fast that when you finally stop things are not what it use to be and time that has gone by can never be gotten again!

No comments:

Overcome With Cuteness

Overcome With Cuteness