The greatest gift of all

I believe the greatest gift of all would be my family. Something really scared me today. It not only scared me but it made me very sad. I heard about families dying and people killing. But to see a visual picture of a baby dying or even when they are sick is too much to bare. A baby (girl 13) dumping her newborn baby in a trash can. She didn't only trashed the baby she killed him first. The 13 year old girl wrapped her baby up and suffocated him to death.

How can anyone kill a baby less alone their own baby? I don't know and I don't wish to know. It's sad seeing that today's society there are a lot more kids having babies. They are not yet ready to be a teenager less along a mother. I love my family and they are the greatest gift of all to me. I would rather see myself hurt before they are even injured. If I can, I would wrap them with my skin to protect them. I know most mothers would.

Then, how does a mother get to a point where they are capable of killing their own child? How can we educate these kids to become parents? What makes it worst is when the 13 year old's mom or parents are not good parents. Should we then start at home first? Make ourselves good role models for our kids and for those who are viewing us as their role models? I know we can't change anyone but ourselves. I try to be a good mother and aunt. All I can do is try my best. So, therefore if we all try our best and change ourselves to become a better and ethical person would that in turn make our youth have more good morals?

I don't really know all the answers to these questions. I can only start to change myself and hopefully my children and those who know me will learn to have good morals. Thank you for those who are viewing this and please give your own 2 cents to this.

No comments:

Overcome With Cuteness

Overcome With Cuteness