Chinese New Year!

Wow this is Bree Bree's first Chinese New Year! We didn't get to take as much pictures as I wanted to but it will have to do. Hubby took two days off so he had like four day weekend to spend with us. We all went over to my folks house to celebrate Chinese New year and it was good. I wish we could have done more or had a change of scenery but it is fine. This year I didn't get to do much in calling people and wishing them a Happy New Year as I always do every year before this one. I have so much on my hands and head that I don't want to deal with it. I do have faith that everything is going to be way better than the years before. I did get to do something for my mother to make her happy though. Hubby found a way to call China without paying an arm and a leg for. It is call voice over IP but it was just like calling from the house phone because it dials mom's phone then dials the person she wants to call. I am sure she was very happy about that. And I love my hubby for being so sweet. My sisters are doing great and I hope that they too will have a brighter future. Here I would like to wish you all to have a Happy New Year and may love, good health and prosperity be within an arm's reach.

No comments:

Overcome With Cuteness

Overcome With Cuteness