Turning a House/apartment into a HOME

Wow, My sister got her new place and we went to check it out today. I am not sure I can live in an apartment but it was sure cozy and warm there. My house being the size that it is, feels like a freezer. The place is beginning to look and feel like it belongs to her now just as I made my house into my home. A house is just a house until you turn it into a home with your own special touches.

I love to decorate my home to the style that fits me and my family members. I know some of my friends homes feels like it was never lived in or that it just a place like a hotel no one lives there only for sleeping. It didn't have those special touches that say hey this is my HOME. I was amazed that my sister has done what I would have prefer to do. That is to put her special code of approval into every detail that went into her home.

No comments:

Overcome With Cuteness

Overcome With Cuteness