Christmas is over and New year is almost here

Christmas has come and left. These days are going fast and little time to stop and smell the roses. I am beginning to forget about the times when I had to rush out for those sales and line in those long lines just to buy one or two items. It is hard to believe that it was just a few days ago. New Year is just around the corner and yet I have not done anything significant this year. This is one of the worst and best years of my life. It is one of the best, because I gave birth to our second daughter this year. Healthy and cheerful baby who brings to us more joy then any materialistic thing can bring. It is the worst because keeping up with the Jones has been hard. There are lots of things going up and up and not the pay check.
As the days go by and the times run short what can we do but look up to the sky and pray. Give our worries to Him and seek His guidance. We can do only what are human limits, but for Him, He can do anything because He is God. I been worried and stress over something that need not be. For all these years I have jumped over all those hard obstacles that were set upon me. He guided me and blessed me with things as well as people to help me. How soon we forget when we get into a bad situation that we think that the impossible is not going to happen but it has in the past. For what seems to be humanly impossible is very possible for God. So, for you those who are like me stressing over materialistic things or worried about someone who is in need, worry and stress not for what can that bring to you but white hair and bad health. I have released myself and given my worries and stress over to our Father and seek out for Him. For every problem there is an answer. We just have to ask, seek and find. He is here to guide us help us and bless us and at times yes to punish us come judgment day.
If there is someone who wrongs you and you can not get over it. Remember God will right all wrongs done to you. Let Him take care of you. I have learn and hope to remember that whenever I am not strong, scared, worried, stress or fear seek for Him and ask for his blessing and guidance.

No comments:

Overcome With Cuteness

Overcome With Cuteness