Trip to never never land

Oh my gosh I went on a trip with mom and the kids today. We went to find a friend of my mom's in Oakland. Mine you, I go to Oakland only twice a year or so even though it's close by. So, I don't know myself around there. My mom is not the greatest in giving directions either. I thought she knew where she was going. I found out too late that we were going out on a wild goose chase. This trip was the pits it was like going to never never land. Place you can never stop at because you don't know where the heck you are. If it is safe or not. You can never stop the baby from crying in the back seat because she wants her mommy. And the worst thing is you can never yell out those 4 letter words you so want to scream out.

But, I learned something. Well, I knew it but never practice it. Here is another never for that never land LOL. Like I was saying, I learned that I should first ask the person to see where we were going. When we have to get there. How we are going to get there. Who is going with us. Why are we going. Now back to the where, I have to know exactly where so I can map quest it. Then I would not have gone on this venture for that darn bird we call goose. That was my all fun day-- NOT.

No comments:

Overcome With Cuteness

Overcome With Cuteness