I learned how to make Bao Baos today

Char sui bao to be exact. I gotten a recipe from my mother (which she got from my brother). I first got the best pork there is and cut it into strips an marinaded it over night. Then I hooked them up piece by piece and roasted them in the oven. That is the Char Sui part of the Bao. Good thing I have the handy dandy bread machine to make my dough for me. The night before I also made a starter dough at the same time I marinaded the pork. It is best when you have a starter dough (that's what they told me).

Well, it came out okay lah. Hey what can I say it's my first time. My sweet little Pbj said it was the best she ever had LOL. She told me that it was better than the ones from the bakery--Now I know she is kidding there. But it was sweet of her to say that. She also help in the mixing process. So, it was a great experience. Maybe next I will try to make those yummy jelly rolls. I love those too.

No comments:

Overcome With Cuteness

Overcome With Cuteness