Tired as heck

Gosh, I been working or typing away on the computer almost all day on different sites trying to make a few bucks. It's hard work and only making pennies and I am not kidding. Is it going to get better, YES I know it will. That is how life is it is hard in the beginning but once you get the system figured out then it's easy street. How do you think the rich stay rich. They found a system that works for them and they continue doing it. Don't get me wrong I am not saying that I will get rich from all these sites but I sure know that I will find a way and God will provide me a way to make a living without having to leave the house.

I am so tired though. From working, cooking, cleaning, and playing with the kids my day is shot. No time left for me to breath sometimes. But I know in my heart the harder I work the easier it is going to get. My kids and family loves me and I get to stay home and take care of them. I wouldn't trade it for the world. Today Bree Bree actually climbed from the floor to the mattress then to the top bed. She is mighty strong and gosh she never gets tired it seems. But for me I am and even at times it seems as though PBJ can't even keep up with Bree Bree.

Well, that's about today and oh yeah I finally put up all the lights and trimmings on the Christmas tree too.

No comments:

Overcome With Cuteness

Overcome With Cuteness