Relationship Problems Galore

My gosh just today might I just add it's only 10am, I get a call from a depress friend. She said she had a huge fight with her hubby last night (or should I say ex now). But also this friend (Mandy) always cries out for divorce no matter how big or how little (pitty) the fight is between her and her hubby. I am not the one to point fingers for me too are a lot to handle for my hubby as well. I gone through a similar stage of events but my gosh six years is a long time. I would say grow up already.

Well, we were all still asleep the phone rings at 7 am. Yes! for crying out loud 7 in the morning and I have two kids. Two crying kids now if I might add. Now she has everybody's attention, she starts to cry louder than my kids. I panic and drop everything including my cup of coffee now that I started to make. Good thing I had everything in the cup except the water now that would have been another disaster. I started to clean up while listening to her babble about some pity nonsense about her little stupid fight. My oldest trying to help (making things worst) and my youngest crying her little heart out and trying to help as well (making things even worst). I am trying to juggle everything and begging her to stop this nonsense about killing herself or divorcing her hubby for things she herself has started. I have to add her my friend would be the one who grabs the match and lights it too but don't like the heat then blames the poor hubby for not blowing it out right when she lite it. I didn't say that to her but I just told her in a calm manner that she must think with her cool head. Pointed out to her all the times her hubby has been there and all the times when her family or she herself has given her stress her hubby was there to save her.

Finially gotten her to stop and say sorry to her hubby. This is after three hours of talking on the phone. Some time was spent on her crying, screaming, laughing then finally smile from ear to ear. Me on the other hand plain old stressed out from her and what she brought along (kids crying,screaming and me cleaning up the mess).

No comments:

Overcome With Cuteness

Overcome With Cuteness