Smile for Happiness!

What makes you smile? There are a lot of people and things that make me smile. Why smile you may ask. Because it shows people and yourself that you are happy. Why is it important? It is important because being happy is the best choice to make to live a fulfilling life. There is research done that says happy people are the type of people most people want to be around...Wow that is a lot of people…
So let me see what makes me smile. My children make me smile. They don’t have to do anything, just seeing them happy and healthy makes me smile. When they tell me they love me makes me smile. When they are playing together it makes me smile. My children like I said many times are my life line. They are the people who make my life worth living and give it meaning. Without them in my life I would have been a lonely person who would not be in this happy state that I am in.
My hubby makes me smile. He shows me that he cares for me every day. The love that he puts into the relationship makes me smile. I am grateful for a life partner like him for he has made me the one of the happiest wife on earth. My parents and my sisters make me smile. My niece and other love ones also make me smile. In life there are many people as well as things that make me smile. You know the saying nothing is free in life….well I beg to differ…the love and warmth from others are free and happiness is free. You just have to make a choice to be happy and smile. Then happiness would be within your reach.

No comments:

Overcome With Cuteness

Overcome With Cuteness