Making extra money for Christmas

Gosh, I have not post for a while on here. It's been hectic. I join a couple of different sites to try and make some extra bucks. With Christmas coming around and a little of $ goes a long way. I would love to be able to make enough money to get everyone what they really want this Christmas. Everything has gone up in price as well. You know how that goes. Dominoes effect, Price of oil jumps up (increases) so therefore it cost more to buy food and other materialistic things.

Sad world we live in these days, everything going up in prices but the salary isn't moving (I guess it's a good thing it's not going south) but hey who wouldn't like their salary to hit the roof so to speak. If you read my earlier post you would know that I hate how the real estate market has tanked and oil prices going up no salary raises that all leads us as a whole in a hole. I am hoping for a better out look for the coming year. Hopefully there is something we all can look forward too.

As for the sites that I have joined. I only joined a few. The first one I believe I joined is Fusion Cash, I should be getting my first check from them no later than December 20,2007. I will let you guys know if that check have gotten here and if it goes through or bounces like a ball. I heard some good things about it so here goes right? I also join mylot, more for meeting people and venting some stuff out. Much like here on this blog. Only thing difference there is that I not only get paid but I also get to talk to people. On here gosh I don't know if anyone is reading this and how they feel. Over on mylot I do. It gets kinda of addicting. I can be on there for hours on end. Even on days where I don't even sleep. Depends on the topic. Then I join inboxdollars, I should be getting a cash out soon too. Trying to work up to that cash out amount of $30. From my blog you can see the ones I joined. I will tell you when I get money and how I will spend it later on.

If you guys want to make a few extra dollars or so join in with me. It won't make you rich, not that I can see but it does pay some bills I been told. Thanks for listening or shall I say reading.

No comments:

Overcome With Cuteness

Overcome With Cuteness