Love ones are the ones I desire to see on New Years

New Year is only a day away. The people I would most desire to see on that day are my families. I love them all and hold them dearly. There are a lot of people that are out there celebrating the day with friends or by themselves. It is rather sad and I feel bless that I have the fortune to have my love ones so close to me. I am grateful to God that he has blessed me with a lot of people who love and care for me. The year is finally coming to an end and I welcome 2008 with open arms. I will be waiting for all the great blessings that God will ring in on this coming year.
The year 2007 was a tough one to pass. I had a lot of good blessings as well as bad experiences and hard obstacles to jump over. The best blessing of course would be the birth of my baby Bree Bree. God blessed us with a healthy bouncy baby girl who has filled our heart with more joy and laughter. She is the best present we have gotten for the last four years. The first great blessing would be my five year old PBJ. The other blessing and obstacle would be our mini-mansion. We have created many loving and unforgettable memories here. But, as we all well know now that the market for real estate tanked so therefore the mansion is worth way way less than it did when we brought it. But, other than that I can not recall anything bad for 2007. The real estate market is the only bad thing we got ourselves into. But I will not worry myself about that. We can only do what is within our human limits but for God he can create miracles. What we can do we will do our best and what we can not do we pray to our Lord and we seek him to help us with the rest.

No comments:

Overcome With Cuteness

Overcome With Cuteness