Forgive or not forgive that is the question?

What would you do if your spouse cheated on you and now you find out six years later and he brings home the kid? Well, that is just what happens to my friend Beth. It was a usual day getting ready for Christmas. Taking out decorations and such to put up, she hears the garage open. Then, unlike usual where the door from the garage to the kitchen opens…he goes to the front door and rings the door bell. She opens the door thinking that her hubby wants to surprise her with flowers or chocolate or something anything but a kid. He gave her an early Christmas gift—his child from an affair.
I don’t know what you would do if your hubby did this. I believe that if I was in those shoes I would toss him out so fast he would not know what hit him. From what I collected from about 20 or so people. Majority of them say that they will forgive the hubby after some screaming and kicking. I fear that I would not be so nice. I can forgive my man on and for many things but affair is just crossing the line. I can’t imagine moving on in life with someone who I don’t trust anymore. If he can keep a lie from me for six years what else can he lie about? For Beth, she is now confuse, depress and angry. She is having professional help counseling her but she is no where near being okay. The hubby is living with the little boy at his folk’s house. Beth is home with the two kids they have together. She has a boy and a little girl.
I feel bad for Beth, but the one I feel the worst for is the little boy who got toss into this mess. His mothers pass away a few months ago because of cancer. Beth’s husband took the boy to his folk’s house and left him there about a month till his work up the courage to bring him to see Beth. 100% of the people I talked to and asked to what to do –have said that they feel bad for this kid. He is very brave and very sweet. So young and he has gone through so much.
Life is hard doing make it harder. Like Beth’s husband he should of think about others with his top head instead of his lower head. If that was the case he wouldn’t have had an affair. He not only did he hurt is wife, but his children and the lady who pass away and many others who love this family and care for them. This is why I think people should think before they act…what the consequences are of their actions may sting the ones they love and that bond they had will never be the same. Like a mirror once cracked it can never be mended back the way it was before it was cracked.

No comments:

Overcome With Cuteness

Overcome With Cuteness