Falling in love

What do we do when we fall in love and how do we feel inside? Well for me I get all warm inside and start talking nonsense. At least that was how it was when I was young. Now I just feel warm and want to hug and kiss the person to death...my kids and hubby hehe. But what happens when you fall in love with someone you have never met face to face...Yes I am talking about cyberspace. Many terrible stories have been told about how people misuse and abuse the system. Just recently there was a story about a woman who pretended to be a teenager boy to befriend a young neighbor girl. They quickly became gf and bf. Then the woman broke the little girls heart by breaking up with her online and saying nasty things about the teen. The teenage/little girl killed herself after the heart break.

All these stories are sad and warns us to on our guards when our children goes online. Even when we go online. So easily our hearts can fall into a state of blindness. Hence, the term love is blind. We must realize even though we can easily be sweeten with someone's finger that are cover with honey we can also easily be killed with blood cover finger nails.

Don't get me wrong there are stories about true love that are met online. The cyberworld has now become the new technological bar so to speak for generation xyz. Just as in real life we must be careful who we meet. However the outcome we should give cyberspace a try and maybe who knows you might meet Mr./Mrs. Right. Because they say if you never try you will never know and not knowing is the worst thing for your heart because if you never experience love then life is not worth living...

This post was made because my heart was sadden to hear about the stories I hear about cyberspace and the people who abuse it to hurt others. I believe that technology is to help us help one another not to hurt one another. Hoping that people who are in search for their love can be matched up and be bless like I am...God Bless!







J
B
J
B



J
B




J
B
J
B



J
B

No comments:

Overcome With Cuteness

Overcome With Cuteness