Being Grateful for the Lord's blessings...

We are blessed in many ways and today I was blessed financially. Well, not much but something. But aside from that I am blessed every day from the moment I open my eyes in the morning to when I laid my head on the pillow to sleep. We go through life real quick. Do you find yourself suddenly in the end of the month yet you feel like you are only in the beginning? What I mean is that you get so caught up with things around you that you loose track of time...I sometime find myself tired and wanting to stop with all that is happening but thank goodness for God...

I am grateful for all that He has provided me with and blessing with lots of love ones who loves me. What I need to do is have faith in myself, my family and most importantly God. To have a positive out look on life and to take full charge on things happening around me and to seek out solutions instead of feeling defeated. I know that there might not be a lot of people reading my post/blog and I get down on that but then when I think about it I am doing this for me. My personal journal of thoughts, and a way to keep my positive strength.

What I am concluding in this is that I am grateful for even the littlest things in life such as my finger nails or a small ant...whatever it is here I am grateful and thankful for to God....Whatever trouble or road blocks you have in your life--stay positive and seek for His guidance and everything will fall into place...We will succeed no matter what if we first believe we can...Smile and charge ahead....

No comments:

Overcome With Cuteness

Overcome With Cuteness