Want a new computer

Click to get cool Animations for your MySpace profile

I want a new computer. I think I am going to talk the Mr. (hubby) into making me one. He loves to put together piece of nifty computer parts and cool software’s, so why not one for the wifey. He recently made one for his two aunties. He souped-up those computers so that they run super fast. It actually is more cost effective for him to build them one rather than for them to go out and buy one. It is design for the user. Meaning each one is design for each individual user. One aunt has young boys who love to play games and such, so hubby designed with graphic cards and such to let the family enjoy the computer to the max. While the other aunt has no children. She has a husband who loves to do photo’s. My hubby then cleans out the system install some cool programs and some other stuff (I know nothing about). I am not much of a computer person, just someone who loves using it. I don’t know anything about putting one together. Other than the fact that he gets his computer software and parts from places like Newegg’s for cheap.
I love to do Photoshop, flash, and more. Hopefully he can get one tailor for me. Hmm what should I do? Make an unforgettable dinner or massage, hmm.

No comments:

Overcome With Cuteness

Overcome With Cuteness