Depression

Depression is it something we all have? Is this what is common in everybody? Why do we get depressed? Problems with the heart, mind, or finances? What causes depression and how can we fix it? Is it a simple fix like taking a magical pill? Who do we turn to when we are depressed? God is the answer?
No, matter what religion you believe in, when you are depressed, you seek help. Do you therefore go to church, temple or whatever place you need to get help? I been told that vitamin D helps too. So, do I try to get as much sun as I can? Surround myself with people who are happy (happy go lucky guys)? Hug and Kiss whatever or whoever makes you smile? Grab a great book? Take a hot bubble bath? Do Yuga or any kind of meditation? Watch romance, comedies or whatever floats your boat? Call for mommy or daddy?
It seems there is no easy answer out there and definitely no simply fixes either. What we can do is start to change ourselves right now. Make a little baby step toward the right path. Even if you’re not happy, smile and laugh. What’s there to loose? Maybe your sanity? But if your depress anyway, most people would tell you that you are already insane. So, smile, laugh, giggle, gab, type, whatever it takes to get you started on the right path. Slowly, you will become a better person. I personally love to hug and kiss my little ones. I smile and they make me laugh. I laugh and they make me happy. Now, you see the domino effect. I pray that God will bless us all.

No comments:

Overcome With Cuteness

Overcome With Cuteness