I miss my puppies


I saw someone with a puppy today. My heart suddenly felt warm and my arms started to move forward. I wanted to go and pet it. It reminded me of the little puppies I use to take care of. Maybe, I should volunteer to take care of puppies for my relatives. But, then again I have my girls. They are a handful.

Pets bring so much joy to ones life. But, a huge responsibility. Takes a lot of time and patience. I have none of those at the moment. I want to make some drapes if I really have the free time. But, then again I don't. I really wish to change the drapes in the kitchen and make it more lively. I was thinking about strawberries bright red, pink and orange background. It will surely give the kitchen a kick or spice up the place with color.

I want to be an interior designer, but lack the talent he he. So much things I want to do so little time. I made some craft with Pbj today. We made cardboard purses. We also drew some cartoon pictures and color them and cut them out to tape on the wall. It was fun. I love doing craft with her rather than math or spelling, less frustration. But, she is a very bright kid. Picks up stuff right away. Fast learner.

No comments:

Overcome With Cuteness

Overcome With Cuteness