God will right all wrongs

Click to get cool Animations for your MySpace profile
Ah, the sad realities of today! My mom called me to relay me a story from a girlfriend of hers. I will call her friend Nancy (not her real name). Nancy called up my mother today and was crying her heart out. Nancy’s mother, an 80-year-old woman (I will call her Grace) was raped by a group of African American guys. A group of them snatched her up while she was walking around the park on a foggy day. They took her to a secluded area where those animals repeatedly raped her. This happened about a month ago, but Nancy couldn’t bring herself to tell anyone. But, the mental and emotional torture of Nancy’s withering mother has eaten her up inside, turning her into a shell of her former self. After she could internalize it no longer, she had to tell someone, and she felt that my mother was the most trustworthy person she knew. For this reason, I don’t know who she is either, but I kind of have an idea of who it is.

The story begins with Grace being missing for three days. Nancy and her family didn’t call the cops, because it’s an Asian thing (that is what I was told) to be “docile”. They figure she might have gone out and gotten lost so they conducted their own search for her. They separated the family into two groups, but could not find her anywhere. One group was to stay behind at home just in case she calls or comes home, and call everyone they knew. They were also responsible for making prayers and such. The other group drove around aimlessly searching for her everywhere.

Sadly, after three days, they received a called from a friend (Walter). Walter said that he was doing his usual walk that morning in the park and came across a woman who looked like a bag lady. It was Grace -- delusional, distraught, and soaking wet. Grace’s clothing was torn and tattered. Nancy and her husband went straight to Walter’s home and picked up Grace. They took her to a family doctor and had her checked out. As of today, Grace is still babbling and still in a state of extreme shock. At night time Grace has nightmares where she screams out,”Don’t rape me no please I speak no English and I am very old!” Mind you this poor old lady is about eighty-plus years old. Through her nightmares they are gathering pieces of a puzzle regarding what happened to her. Nancy’s family has not and will not ever report this. Like other horrific stories I myself know about and also have had the unfortunate pleasure of experiencing, have gone unreported. Those animals have gotten away with what I call “Murder.”

They say that justice is slow, but it always follows you.

No comments:

Overcome With Cuteness

Overcome With Cuteness