Christmas decorating already!

We went shopping with Pbj this weekend at the mall. As we all well know that the mall and just about everywhere you go is deck out with Christmas cheers (decorations). This is the retailers' way to get you to shop like crazy. Well, it did not make us shop like crazy but it did get Pbj to hassle me into getting all the Christmas decorations out of the garage. She sweet talk her daddy into getting the tree up and putting the lights up too. While decorating the outside of the house is too early and it's also a no no. HOA would not allow it. HOA is our home owner association. They would not allow decorations up so early, before Thanksgiving my gosh. In the past I would say that it is crazy. But, with kids, now I learned.

It is so cute Pbj carefully placed all the ornaments on the tree on only the front of the tree and only in the middle of the tree. When I asked her why she is doing it that way and that she did not do it that way before. She simply reply, "mommy it's not Christmas yet! I only want to decorate the whole tree when it is close to Christmas, silly mommy." LOL, would you believe it she called me silly. But these treasured memories and cute little sayings will be in my heart forever. All the I love you,kisses, hugs and the times when she still needs and wants her mommy. Soon, those days will be gone and I would regret not spending those quality times as well as quantity time with her.

No comments:

Overcome With Cuteness

Overcome With Cuteness