Asian Fashion



Where can a girl/woman get some Asian style clothing? I love some of the clothes I seen on Asian modern movies. Like the Chinese fashion/ Hong Kong fashion, Japanese fashion or Korean fashion clothing styles. I can only fine some at Forever 21. The Forever 21 shop is a Korean owner, so most of the clothing style there are Korean influenced. Do you guys have any idea where I can buy them? My friends like Asian style fashion too, but they too have a hard time finding them.
I did some research on Asian fashion. I came across a lot of wholesaler/Suppliers who offer a huge amount of styles. I want to open an online fashion mall or maybe be a middle man. I was wondering if this is a good idea. What do you think about an online Asian fashion mall? I want to call it the J&B Fashion House (or Mall). J for my Pbj and B for my Bree Bree. I really want to work but my kids are my first priority. My wish or passion is to be able to work and stay home with my kids. I love shopping (what female doesn't?)and I used to work in the retail business as a manager even an owner too. I closed my retail shop right after I learned that I was pregnant with Pbj. I want to start on this new venture but I am very nervous. Like going to a new school, I am afraid and worried but at the same time excited about the new challenge. I really want to make this work but at the same time I am not pushing myself hard enough to do it. I did some research already, most of the suppliers are in China and I don't know if I can trust them. What do you guys think about the Asian fashion style? Which outfit do you like? If you guys can comment, I would appreciate it.
I wonder if other work at home mothers had this road block too. My road block is my fear of failing. But, they say if you never try then you will surely fail. Because not doing anything is failing in itself. I want to succeed, and I want to teach my kids that. I want them to know that if they have a dream/passion in something they should follow it. Dream,plan and achieve. That is what I learned in college and I hope to teach my kids this. I have an entrepreneur spirit and I have made plans to do it, but I have to put it into action. That is the hardest part. The first time I did it, everything just seem like it fell into order. I met with the suppliers, set up accounts, did all paper works for licensing, found a shop, the gondolas and other furniture needed for the shop, made my design for my business sign and logo and etc.
Now, I don't know it seems as though it is harder for me to have that motivation now. I can't blame it on my kids or my age. I believe I need that extra push and I am praying for God to help lead me the way.

No comments:

Overcome With Cuteness

Overcome With Cuteness