After Halloween

Wow! Halloween is finally over. I just finished taking off all the decorations and threw out the bad candies(the open wrapper,not tamper proof ones). Do you believe so many people love Halloween, and it is one of the top three favorite holidays. Gosh, even Hong Kong celebrates it now. I just read that on one of the news blogs. Crazy, isn’t it. I thought that it was a holiday to be celebrated only in the U.S. Oh, well changing of the times.
I love all the costumes that the kids, parents and pets were wearing. I took a lot of pictures, not just of my kids and family members but of others. I even took pictures of some of the homes that were decorated. It was great. I wished we went out a little earlier though. It got so dark around 7pm, most of the pictures didn’t come out as nice as I wanted it to. All that walking got my feet calling out for help. My oldest got tired too she sat in the stroller along with Bree Bree and so did my niece. My sister went and got her stroller too. We didn’t get half as much candies as we did the year before. It was at the end of the day and we just had dinner, it made it harder for us to want to go out and exercise. I wanted to just sit back and kick back. Therefore, we didn’t visit as much homes as we did the year prior. But, we all had fun and that is what matters.

No comments:

Overcome With Cuteness

Overcome With Cuteness