Things we get to pamper our loving pets.



I taken care of the cutest puppies back when Pbj was still very young. They were all very light, weighted no more than 4lbs. I had a Maltipoo (Maltese mix with a Tea Cup Poodle), a Bichonpoo (Bichon Frise mix with a Tea Cup Poodle) and a Chinpoo (Japanese Chin mix with a Tea Cup Poodle). I had the cutest little outfits for them. I even painted their paw nails to match their outfits. It was fun. I had the cutest little carrying bag for them. I use to carry them (one at a time), to stores and they wouldn't know it was a puppy carrier. I did get caught at Costco and they told me I couldn't have the Maltipoo (Geemay)in there. Geemay kept popping her head out to look at people. She never really barks. When she did it was so darn cute. The one puppy that I love the most is Custard the Bichonpoo. He was the cutest little pup I ever seen. He was very loving and loyal. What is your favorite puppy mix? My favorite three were the ones I had mention.
Wow, didn't realize how expensive these stuff are. The stroller is like $200-500 bucks depends where and what brand you buy. The clothes are not cheap either. I found a place where you can buy it dirt cheap. But, now it is too late. I don't have the puppies anymore. They are in good homes with great families. I would have loved these stuff and at bargain prices. The stroller was only $30-80 bucks. The clothes and other stuff are way cheaper too. And if you ask me the stroller looks just like the one that cost $200-500.

No comments:

Overcome With Cuteness

Overcome With Cuteness