Making unforgettable memories!

Wonderful memories are created everyday, but some memories are burned into our soul. We took the girls out to the pumpkin patch last week and purchased 3 fairly good size pumpkins. One for each of my daughters and one for Kai Kai my niece. My daughters had tones of fun. We got some great pictures out of that day for our memory book. And today, we carved the pumpkins it was fun for them and clean up for the adults. I got some great smiling pictures holding the carved pumpkin, for the memory book. Although I carry my camera with me 24/7, I do miss a lot of those Kodak moments.
For example, Pbj did the cutest and sweetest thing ( I and other thought so but not my husband). We were at Costco, my daughter wanted to try some of the samples that they were giving out. My husband went over and got her some yummy chicken alfredo, she loved it. When she finished eating it she asked for her daddy to get her some more. Well, he complied, when he came back she gave him a big kiss and the warmest hug you can get on a cold day. Do you believe it, she wanted another one. Her daddy was only an ear shot away, but Pbj screamed out daddy I want another one of those chicken stuff and please daddy this time can you get me two more. I already said shh to her but she screamed even louder this time saying, "Daddy did you hear me, I want two more chicken stuff!" My husband was embarrassed, he started walking toward the samples when Pbj shouted again. This time even louder than before, "Daddy, I love you sooo much and do you know I love you the most!" Everyone of course stop turn and looked toward our direction then toward her daddy. My gosh, most of us thought that was the cutest thing. My husband tried to walk quickly over to the samples, but then Pbj screamed again. The whole time I am going sh sh sh. Pbj said, "Daddy do you hear me, I said I love you the most, your a great daddy!" Now, people are laughing, Pbj didn't know that they were laughing because she was cute. Pbj's face started to turn pink then red then you know what's next--cried her little heart out. Her daddy came running to her side and we all try to comfort her. Then, ladies were walking toward us saying darling your cute and we are not laughing at you. A older gentleman walk by her and said sweet pea it's okay, we didn't mean anything bad. He said, we thought that you were adorable that's all. Another said aww your such a beautiful little princess, your the cutest girl I have ever saw in my entire life. Suddenly, Pbj ducks her head out of her daddy's hug looks over at the lady and shyly wipes her tears away. Pbj looks around her and ducks her head back down. Another girl walked by and said don't cried we are laughing because you're so smart and cute. Well, I guess vanity stopped her from crying but she hid her face inside daddy's arms. Who can blame her though, wouldn't you want people to give you star attention (even if it is just for a minute). I wish I had taken a picture of all this. Man we had a group of people laughing and clapping like fans for their idol.
I hope I taught my girls that we love them both. We didn't just have quantity time with them but quality time as well. Hopefully when they get older, they will look back at these unforgettable memories and feel warm all over. Like the warmth from the sun shine on their faces on a cold winter day. May God bless you with unforgettable memories to be treasured as well.

No comments:

Overcome With Cuteness

Overcome With Cuteness