Kotion Each G900 PS4 Gaming Headset









I received the Kotion Each G900 PS4 Gaming Headset for myself. It is for the PS4, but it's been compatible with the tablets, laptops, or iPhones. I love the vibrant blue color against the black on the headset. It's very ergonomical with the cushion on the ear and head piece. It feels very durable not like cheap plastic. I like the sturdiness and durability of the braided material wires instead of the plastic ones I had. The volume control is easy to dial it up or down. You can switch the the microphone to on or off. The cords comes with a USB and microphone jacks. The USB interface is only for power supply and the LED light.  It is straight forward - plug and play. There is a negative review on here stating that the headset is bad and not compatible with her PC. It states on the description that it's only compatible with PS4 and such and PC was not listed as a compatible device. I use this on my PC, but I only use it to listen with not for the microphone because it is not compatible.Hubby had no problem with any of the functions while using it on his PS4. He was able to use voice command like normal.

No comments:

Overcome With Cuteness

Overcome With Cuteness