Fantasy Fields Enchanted Woodland Bookshelf

I got this super cute Enchanted Woodland bookshelf from Fantasy Fields for my daughter. She wanted to put it together right away so we went outdoors because the animals outdoors LOL. The wood seems very durable and sturdy. It comes with three shelves that are brown, not blue like the picture they have. I wish it was blue because that is my daughter's favorite color. She loves animals and the beautiful blue sky. Her room has lots of animal decals on the wall and fluffy clouds that's one of the main reasons I got this bookshelf. It has a pull out drawer on the bottom with cute pictures of a fox and raccoon. My daughter's favorite animal is a fox :D The shelf pops out at you because of the bright colors and adorable animation. It was very easy to assemble because the holes are pre-drilled. All we needed was a screwdriver. It was a fun project to put together with her. I hope this will remain in the family and get passed on to the next generation because she had fun putting this shelf together with her mom. It took us about thirty minutes to put a bookshelf together. My daughter and I took ten minutes to pull the pieces out and organize them in different piles (most of that time was spent in admiring the woodland animals).

No comments:

Overcome With Cuteness

Overcome With Cuteness