Radha Beauty Organic Argan Oil

Oh Radha Beauty you keep on making them high quality, budget friendly essential oils and we will keep on loving you :D The product came in a huge 4 Oz glass bottle with a dropper. It is 100% pure, organic certified with no added harsh chemicals. This bottle of oil has a light earthy scent that is not overbearing. I used this to moisturize, hydrate and soften my face, neck, hands, nails, feet and hair. I have not had any negative effects in using the product only positives. The oil absorbed easily into my skin and it was non-greasy. People also use this for fighting cancer, cardiovascular disease, healing scars, mend split ends on the hairs, and soothe inflammations. There is an unlimited amount of things you can do with this oil, and that is one of the many reasons why I love Argan oil.

No comments:

Overcome With Cuteness

Overcome With Cuteness