Omiera Acne, Skin Whitening, Dark Spots Corrector, Anti Wrinkle Acne Cleanser

I love this cleanser a lot. Omiera made an amazing cleanser. The generous sized product comes in a beautiful light blue container. The cleanser smells so good too. It has a nice powdery floral scent. It is very gentle to use. It gave my face a nice squeaky clean feeling. My face felt so refreshed and soft after usage. It is a great quality acne, skin whitening and skin balancing cleanser. I am not too sure if it will remove the acne scars and sun spots, but only time will tell. I will update when this does happen. This product does come with a lot of good natural ingredients, like Niacinamide (Vitamin B3). These ingredients help hydrate, balance, diminish and firm up our skin. It penetrates deep down into the pores to help eliminate dirt and bacterias from our skin, thus clearing up our complexion.

No comments:

Overcome With Cuteness

Overcome With Cuteness