Beauty Sponge Blender

I love these professional sponge blenders. They are latex-free and non allergenic. The sponges are beautifully bright colored (pink and orange) and odorless. These blenders are super soft and gentle. The material is super durable and easy to clean. I have other sponges but they don't last as well and I need to constantly replace them. I first soaked these sponges until saturated, then press out the excess water. When the sponge is still wet it will double in size. It becomes even softer than when I first got it. After that you can blend your foundation with these. I was able to apply my make up on easily and flawlessly. These sponges help give me that smooth finish that I was looking for. There was no visible lines, blemishes or streaks on my face. I was able to wash them and reuse them over and over again. The small pink brush is excellent in getting to those sensitive tight corner spots like around the eyes and nose. The orange sponge is almost as big as my palm and that is perfect for my neck, cheeks and forehead. I love these two combination sizes.

No comments:

Overcome With Cuteness

Overcome With Cuteness