Majestic Pure Therapeurtic Melaleuca Alternifolia Tea Tree Oil With Dropper

I really like Majestic Pure Therapeurtic Melaleuca Alternifolia Tea Tree Oil With Dropper. It came in a generous 4 Oz glass bottle. I love tea tree and what matters to me is the quality and usability. This is 100% pure with no added harsh chemicals. I have been using it on my blemishes and a bug bite and it worked out great. The smell is very strong and I like it. Tea tree oil has many uses, such as killing bacterias, viruses and fungi. I have this bottle ready for defense when we head outdoors during the night time. I mix a few drops of tea tree oil and water in a spray bottle. I would spray with everyone before we head out. LOL yes it is a bit strong smelling, but hey, better than having to bug bites. I use this in aromatherapy and in my massage oil recipes. There are tons of recipes and uses for tea tree, so it's a never ending journey with this bottle :D

No comments:

Overcome With Cuteness

Overcome With Cuteness