Aria Starr 2.5% Retinol Serum


I like this professional strength retinol serum by Aria Starr.  There is no added harsh chemicals and The bottle has tons of great ingredients like Hyaluronic acid, vitamin E, aloe,  jojoba oil and green tea. All these ingredients work together to give me a smoother, tighter and a more natural glow to my face. The serum went on my face smoothly leaving no residue or stickiness. It absorbed into my skin quickly. Retinol is amazing in stimulating collagen production, reducing fine lines and blemishes, as well as healing sun damage skin. I cleanse my face first, apply toner, then this serum and finish it up with a great vitamin c moisturizer. The product is gentle enough to be used twice a day. I had not had any negative reaction to using the product. The serum is easy to use and storage away.

No comments:

Overcome With Cuteness

Overcome With Cuteness