Blogging for money

Okay here is the deal, I am blogging away trying to make a few bucks here and there and I have not seen a cent come in. But, yet I was told that there are money to be made in blogging. How is that possible that many have made money and I have not...I believe I have some pretty good content as they said that is the most important thing. As for linkage I have not done that I suppose I should do some of that too. They call this back linking which I have not done for this particular website. The other thing is but of course to use SEO.

That brings into the topic of using such people or their knowledge of making money online. I wonder how exactly does Google rank each blog/website. And is it only the best webmasters and SEO know the secret and do they keep this all to themselves? Gosh and how did those young people get to blog and make millions of dollars a month? I don't know but I will try my best to find out and hopefully use all those tools to help me blog the right way so that I can make some serious money.

No comments:

Overcome With Cuteness

Overcome With Cuteness