Gift for the men in my life

Ha ha, my hubby would kill me if he thought that I meant that I have another man in my life. What I mean is that for Christmas I have to buy gifts for not just him but for all the other men (nephews, cousins,brother-in-law, father, father-in-law,etc). I know that the kids want games, even the bigger kids (ahem-hubby). I was thinking about either getting the PS3,or Wii; mind you I am not that game savvy. SO, I don't know what is good but I saw the good reviews. Plus they want it. What else do you get for guys? Do you have any idea what games are in? Please drop a note for me on my comment box. I need to get stuff for a 6, 15,16,18,25,60,56, & 34 (hubby he he)year old men.

I spent most of our marriage years getting my husband clothes, which by the way it doesn't seem like I got him anything. For almost all occasions I buy him clothes, or just when there is a sale I buy clothes. Hmm, I always seems to be buying clothes. I did buy him for my daughter's gift to him a watch, cap and even a Game cube, but he never seem to care for those things as much as he value the stuff his own family gets him. I just want to get him something he actually would love and value. It just seems that whatever I have gotten him in the past was meaningless. So, if any of you out there in the Net World have some ideas please give me a shout.

As for my own father, I too have gotten him nothing but clothing. He is actually easy to please. He loves anything you give him and actually values the gift. You can tell by the smile he gives you and it shows from inside out. For all the guys in my life/world, I have only given clothing or money too. I don't know if there is any other choice out there to give. I want to get them a cool game but I again am not savvy in that world. If you guys have ideas please help me.

No comments:

Overcome With Cuteness

Overcome With Cuteness