HotelSpa® Vitamin C Chlorine Removing Shower Head



I really like this shower head. It is an amazing concept to have a fusion of vitamin C that not only removes the chlorine in the water, but also conditions the water for you to use. The vitamin C prevents you from getting chloramines on your skin. Neutralizing the small amount of chlorine from our tap water is recommended by a lot of health gurus. Does it make sense? We have to treat the water for our fish, why not treat the water to be healthy for us to bathe in too?

The company even offered a one whole year supply of vitamin C powder - how awesome is that? I believe that is totally cool. It has seven settings, which include rain, massage, mist, economy rain, pause and two combination modes. The shower head has an easy On/Off setting to pause the water while lathering up. It is easy to install and use. There is no need for tools, I just used my hands to install the whole shower head. It was set up within minutes. The shower head itself is very lightweight and durable. It has a shiny chrome face that is easy to clean and maintain. The hose is made of flexible stainless steel. Do I feel better? Is my skin way soft, after bathing in vitamin C water vs regular tap water... Hmmm, I don't know about skin being way softer, but I do feel way better knowing I am not bathing in carcinogenic water (lol for the life of me I couldn't pronounce carcinogenic on the video but I am able to do it off). I did get this shower head at a huge discounted price, but my review is honest and unbiased.

No comments:

Overcome With Cuteness

Overcome With Cuteness